Monday, April 30, 2007

Project Update

Chapters 1, 2, and 3 have had their final edit.

My abstract is completed and I am checking the titles of my tables, figures and illustrations along with appendices.

That just leaves Chapters 4 and 5 and I should have them finished by Friday. Then it is a wait for the finalisation of the review and their ratings. The end is so near.

Haven't read much on Virgina Tech in the news. I found it an interesting fact that the roommate of the first victim shared my daughter's first name and my maiden name. It is one of those little elements of coincidence that a person who writes a thesis on the impact of bullying shares the surname of the roommate of the first target.

2 comments:

Charley Grace said...

Just posted a blog about bullying. http://cschaffner.blogspot.com

NĂ£na said...

Hi Kathleen,
I am brasilian and I liked your blog so much. I´m trying to entre in a mastres degree here in Brazil and I´m thinking to study about teacher´s bullying by students. Have you some material about that?
Good luck wih your work!